Valdine Wilbur, Edmonton, AB

My son Tyler Laybolt died at age 23 with cocaine laced with Fentanyl. He was making his way into the hip hop scene and his death has traumatized the many people that were in his life. I wish to help stop this rising issue across Canada and have already spoken to media to draw attention to the concerning the effects of drug overdose in Kamloops, where my son lived.

Tyler went by the stage name Guck and wrote and performed this tragically true song:

Son Tyler Layboldt, age 23, died from an accidental overdose of cocaine laced with fentanyl.

Tyler Laybolt (Guck)

Tyler Laybolt (Guck)

msth_logo_square_colour_300dpi_1024 printing.png
Tyler Laybolt (Guck)  

Tyler Laybolt (Guck)