Pearl Hutchison, Abbotsford, BC
My son's name is Josh Jones. He passed away on December 23, 2015 at the age of 30 to a heroin overdose, probably mixed with Fentanyl, to be confirmed with further toxicology.
Josh was the oldest of three children. He was smart, funny, and always joking around. He was close to his family and friends before the addiction took over. He enjoyed the outdoors, quadding, boating, swimming and just being with his family at his Nana and Papa’s in Earls Cove on the Sunshine Coast.
He struggled off and on for about 10 years and finally went to a treatment centre February, 2015 for 30 days and then moved to Prince George to get away. He stayed with a friend where he passed away 10 months later. I will cherish the 30 years I was lucky enough to have with him and will always keep his memory alive. Love you Josh.
Son Josh Jones, died from a heroin overdose, December 23, 2015, age 30.