St. Albert mother shares dangers of fentanyl

St. Albert Gazette, Jun 03, 2017

Faye Gray’s daughter had only been using drugs for six weeks when she died of an overdose. Lindsey Gray was found dead on a mattress in a house in Edmonton from a fatal dose of methamphetamine and fentanyl on Nov. 2, 2015. Faye said that the night that Lindsey died she thinks she unknowingly ingested the fentanyl that was mixed in with the meth. The 32-year-old left behind a four-year-old son.

St. Albert mother shares dangers of fentanyl